Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The chart below gives information about car ownership in the UK from 1975 to 2005"IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Giải đề thi 21/10/2023)
I. Đề bài
The chart below gives information about car ownership in the UK from 1975 to 2005
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- The ownership of cars increased over the period depicted.
- The highest percentage of individuals consistently possessed one car, while the opposite was true for those with three cars
- Body 1: Viết về 1 car + no car
- In 1975, 45% of individuals in the UK possessed a single car, slightly surpassing the percentage of those with no car, which stood at 43%.
- In the subsequent decade, both these percentages declined, with single-car ownership decreasing to 38% and no-car ownership to 25%. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- While the percentage of individuals owning one car steadily rose to match its initial 1975 number of 45%, the figure for individuals with no car gradually decreased to 22%.
- Body 2: Viết về 2 cars + 3 cars
- The proportions of individuals owning 2 and 3 cars exhibited a similar trend during the period provided.
- In 1975, 7% of individuals possessed 2 cars, which was 4% higher than those owning 3 cars. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- Both categories increased steadily, reaching their peaks at 18% (individuals with 2 cars) and 4% (individuals with 3 cars).