Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"THE CHARTS BELOW SHOW THE RESIDENTIAL WATER USE IN 1988 AND 2008."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Giải đề thi 5/11/2023)
I. Đề bài
THE CHARTS BELOW SHOW THE RESIDENTIAL WATER USE IN 1988 AND 2008.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- The greatest water consumption was for washing in 1988 but shifted to the kitchen by the end of the period.
- Household water usage for all purposes witnessed a decrease except in the bathroom and kitchen, where usage increased.
- Body 1: Viết số liệu tăng (Kitchen + Bathroom)
- Kitchen water usage was the least in 1988 at 15%, nearly doubling by 2008, becoming the highest water consumption category in the same period.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Slightly more than a fifth of the water was utilized in the bathroom in 1988, moderately increasing to 28% in 2008.
- Body 2: Viết số liệu giảm (Toilets + Washing + Garden)
- In 1988, the highest water usage in households was for washing, accounting for 25% of water consumption. However, by 2008, this rate slightly decreased to 22%. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Water usage in toilets was lower than that for washing, making up 18% in 1988, which declined by 4% in 2008.
- Garden water consumption notably dropped to 7% in 2008 from 20% in 1988.