Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The first graph gives the number of passengers travelling by train in Sydney. The second graph provides information on the percentage of trains running on time."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 05/8/2023)
I. Đề bài
The first graph gives the number of passengers travelling by train in Sydney. The second graph provides information on the percentage of trains running on time.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- There was a general increase in the number of passengers using train services over this time frame.
- The on-time performance of trains exhibited fluctuation
- Body 1: Biểu đồ số 1
- From 1995 to 2001, there was a steady increase in the number of train passengers, with the most rapid growth occurring between 1999 and 2001, driving the figure to a peak of 300 million in 2001, surpassing the initial value by 50 million.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- The subsequent year saw a drop to 280 million, a level that persisted until 2004.
- Body 2: Biểu đồ số 2
- The percentage of trains adhering to their schedules began at 92% in 1995 and underwent an initial decline of 6 percentage points by 1997.
- Subsequent years saw fluctuating figures, ranging from 85% to 94%, with the latter representing the highest recorded percentage.
- The final year marked a significant decline in punctuality, plummeting to 72%.