I. Đề bài
"Monarch butterfly life cycle"
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Overall: The trend suggests that there are various stages of the life cycle of this insect, from an egg, leading to the development of a fully-grown adult butterfly.
- Body 1: STAGE 1+2 (EGGS + LARVA)
- An egg is laid on a milkwood leaf (HOẶC: the female butterfly lays its eggs on the leaves of plants) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN BIỆT TỪ "LIE" VÀ "LAY" TRONG TIẾNG ANH
- The egg is transformed into a larva, and it eats the leaf on which it was born and starts growing >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "transform" tiếng anh
- The larva grows to its full length and weight and forms itself into a chrysalis.
- Body 2: STAGE 3+4 (CHRYSALIS + ADULT)
- Within the chrysalis, the old body of parts of the larva undergoes a remarkable transformation to become beautiful parts that make up the butterfly (HOẶC: The adult emerges from the pupa shedding it since it is no longer needed) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Diễn đạt "trải qua giai đoạn..." (Cách paraphrase "undergo")
- When the larva has done all of its forming and changing inside the chrysalis, the butterfly increases in size and reaches full maturity, and the new life cycle starts again. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "across" tiếng anh
Cùng IELTS TUTOR tham khảo thêm để hiểu rõ "Monarch butterfly life cycle"