Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"It is a natural process of animal species to become extinct (e.g. dinosaurs, dodos, etc.). There is no reason why people should stop this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?" IELTS WRITING TASK 2
I. Đề bài
It is a natural process of animal species to become extinct (e.g. dinosaurs, dodos, etc.). There is no reason why people should stop this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng opinion essay, nếu theo hướng TOTALLY DISAGREE có thể bố cục bài như sau:
- Body 1: Nêu lí do thứ 1 vì sao TOTALLY DISAGREE
- Main idea: humans are held accountable and should do what is needed to rectify the situation (HOẶC: human influence has been proven to be responsible for the extinction of certain species). >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase từ "responsible" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Industrial activities have been devastating the natural habitats of wildlife and disturbing the food chain, causing the mass extinction of countless species.
- The increased demand for goods made from animals’ products, such as skins and horns, also leads to the rampant poaching of wild, endangered animals, rhinos for instance. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Ideas & Từ vựng topic "animal testing" IELTS
- Body 2: Nêu lí do thứ 2 vì sao TOTALLY DISAGREE
- Main idea: No single species on earth can survive without others; in other words, all are inter-dependent.
- Supporting idea:
- Different species are mutually reliant on each other in the food chain, and their roles are equally indispensable.
- The demise of a certain species from the chain can result in the widespread disruption of ecosystems. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "species" tiếng anh
Corals, plant-like animals that take root on the ocean floor, provide an essential ecosystem for a quarter of all marine life >> If coral reefs are completely wiped out, food source of over 1.5 billion people will be gone.
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR