Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "Many companies sponsor sports as a way to advertise themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sports, while others think there are disadvantages of this. Discuss both sides and give your opinion" IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (Thi máy 16/4/2022)
I. Đề bài
Many companies sponsor sports as a way to advertise themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sports, while others think there are disadvantages of this. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng discuss both views thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Dạng discuss both views có thể bố cục bài như sau:
- Body 1: Viết về quan điểm there are disadvantages of this
- Main idea 1: sport endorsement could harm the reputation of companies >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG "HARM / HARMFUL" TIẾNG ANH - Vocabular
- Supporting idea: If the athlete or athletes endorsing a brand become involved in scandal, drug abuse, or violence, that brand could become associated with that scandal, and face consumer boycotts >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Từ vựng topic "VIOLENCE & ARGUMENT"
- Main idea 2: it can be a risky financial investment.
- Supporting idea: Profit, improved brand image or increased sales cannot be guaranteed for the sponsor.
- Example: if the endorsed athlete falls ill, gets injured, does not perform well, there is a possibility that the sponsor will not receive the profit that they had originally expected. >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp "Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng E nên học
- Hoặc có thể tham khảo thêm một vài ý khác cùng IELTS TUTOR:
- Main idea: When a wrong company associates itself with a major sporting event, it can tarnish the reputation of the event. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG TỪ "MAJOR" TIẾNG ANH
- Supporting idea: When young people are exposed to certain advertising, they can easily develop a positive association with those products and start to use them.
- It is not uncommon for tobacco or liquor companies to sponsor sporting events. Since most of the audience of such events are young people, this sends a very wrong message to the society.
- It is also common for sportspersons and teams to endorse soft drinks like Coca-Cola and Pepsi although they are not healthy. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Phân biệt ALTHOUGH/ THOUGH/ IN SPITE OF / DESPITE
- Body 2: Viết về quan điểm this is good for the world of sports & nêu rõ mình ủng hộ quan điểm này
- Main idea 1: without sponsorship, many sporting competitions and events could not operate.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: Large sporting events, such as the FIFA World Cup or the Olympics, require millions of dollars to organise and coordinate, and sponsors provide a lot of this much needed money. If there were no sponsors, the price of a spectator ticket would be extremely high as this would be the only revenue to cover the costs of the event, and as a result, many people could not afford to attend, which may leave the event organisers facing bankruptcy.
- Main idea 2: Sponsoring companies are able to gain publicity and recognition through their association with the event and the organization. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "company" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: It leads to increased awareness of the company brand name.