Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích" Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social development than parents do. To what extent do you agree or disagree?" IELTS WRITING TASK 2
I. Đề bài
Once children start school, teachers have more influence on their intellectual and social development than parents do. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Opinion essay
- Intro câu 2 & Conclusion thể hiện totally agree
- Body 1: Lí do số 1 vì sao totally agree với quan điểm đề cho (nên đưa lí do liên quan đến intellectual) - In terms of encouraging intellectual development and stimulating the intelligence of school children.
- Main idea: practical exercises and laboratory experiments significantly help increase their problem-solving, logical thinking, and reasoning abilities.
- Supporting idea: While not all teachers are capable of inspiring their students, they are trained to impart their knowledge of their subject areas in challenging and imaginative ways >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "subject" tiếng anh (danh từ, tính từ, động từ)
- Example: some students owe their lifelong love of a subject to dedicated teachers who taught this discipline in secondary school.
- Body 2: Lí do số 2 vì sao totally agree với quan điểm đề cho (nên đưa lí do liên quan đến social development) - From the perspective of social development.
- Main idea: it is also at school where youngsters learn to interact with teachers.
- Supporting idea:
- Apart from their daily classroom interactions, varied extracurricular activities are likewise offered to them, depending on their interests >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu Từ vựng topic Hobbies / Interests
- Students, especially young children, are highly sensitive to people’s behaviours around them. Therefore, when students are sent to school where they spend most of their time with their teachers, their development can be easily influenced by those teaching them.
- Example: For instance, by attending group work assignments or creative games organized by their teacher, not only can students hone their interpersonal skills, such as team work or communication, but they can also boost their different kinds of intelligence, like problem solving or logical thinking.