Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- In North America and Europe, the patterns of water use are very similar, whereas in the undeveloped regions there are a variety of water distribution patterns.
- Hoặc IELTS TUTOR có thể diễn đạt cụ thể hơn agriculture uses the most water in almost all the areas except North America and Europe HOẶC: Agricultural use of water contributes significantly to the total water consumption across the six regions including…..
- Body 1: Viết về các nơi chủ yếu dùng water for agriculture
- In Africa, Central Asia and South East Asia, agricultural use contributes more than 80% of the total water use, whereas industrial and domestic water consumption contributes less than 20% to the total across all the three regions. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "industrial" tiếng anh
- Body 2: Viết về North America + Europe
- In North America and Europe, the primary use for water is in industry, with industrial use comprising about half of these regions’ water consumption.
- This is followed by agricultural use, which makes up very roughly one-third of the water.
- Domestic use of water is a relatively small part of the entire water consumption of these regions at just 13% and 15%, respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng phó từ "relatively" tiếng anh