Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
You should write at least 150 words.
Leisure time in a typical week in hours - by sex and employment status, 1998-99.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The highest amount of leisure time was enjoyed by unemployed and retired people.
- Men always had more time for relaxation than women, except that there were no male statistics in the part-time and housewife categories.
- Body 1: Viết về Retired + Unemployed
- Roughly 79 hours were spent on weekly leisure activities by women who did not have a job and stopped working, while the numbers for those of the opposite sex in the same groups were 3-4 hours more.
- Body 2: Viết về các category còn lại
- Female full-time employees were reported to enjoy the least free time, with only 38 hours per week, compared to their male counterparts’ 42 hours.
- The part-time group only recorded women’s figures at precisely 40 hours.
- The interviewed homemakers had 50 hours to pursue their pastimes every week during the period shown. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "pursue" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày