Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The chart below gives some information about the growth of the urban population in certain parts of the world (including the prediction of the future)."IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The chart below gives some information about the growth of the urban population in certain parts of the world (including the prediction of the future).
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- The data indicates a consistent increase in population across all regions, with further growth anticipated.
- Body 1: Viết về năm quá khứ
- Năm 1950:
- In 1950, Latin America and the Caribbean boasted the highest urban population, comprising 42% of the total population.
- Asia and Africa had substantially lower urban populations, accounting for 14% and 12% of the total population, respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Globally, just under one-third of the population resided in urban areas in 1950.
- Năm 2000:
- By 2000, Africa and Asia experienced a nearly threefold increase in urban population, with both regions reaching 37% of the total population residing in cities.
- Latin America and the Caribbean had over two-thirds of their population living in cities.
- On a global scale, the number of rural and urban residents was nearly equal in 2000.
- Năm 1950:
- Body 2: Viết về dự đoán
- Projections indicate that by 2030, urban populations will continue to grow across all regions, with an expected increase of 10-15%. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- It is estimated that nearly 80% of the population in Latin America and the Caribbean will reside in cities, while globally, approximately 60% of the population is expected to be urban.