Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The map below show a school in 1985 and the school now."IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề thi 20/9/2023)
I. Đề bài
The map below show a school in 1985 and the school now.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng map này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- The school has undergone substantial changes to accommodate its growing student population, primarily involving the addition of extra classrooms and the construction of various sports and educational facilities.
- Alterations have also been made to improve access and parking.
- Body 1: Viết về map 1
- Back in 1985, the school had 1500 students.
- The western part of the campus included classrooms, a small parking area, a library, and an office, while the eastern side featured a two-story classroom block. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Access to the campus was through entrance and exit points on both sides of a large northern parking lot, with a road branching off towards extensive playing fields in the south.
- Body 2: Viết về map 2
- Currently, the student population has increased significantly to 2300.
- While the office remains unchanged, the library has been downsized and transformed into a modern learning resources center with a computer room. This allowed for the expansion of the classroom building, now located just south of it.
- Adjacent to this is a newly constructed gymnasium featuring an indoor swimming pool, occupying roughly half of the former playing fields. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- A third floor has been added to the classroom block, and more classrooms have been constructed to its south.
- In the north, the small parking lot has been entirely removed, and the rectangular one has been reshaped into a semicircular design.
- Finally, a cluster of trees has replaced the central road within the campus.