Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016." IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Xem bài này như dạng mixed nhé vì 2 biểu đồ không liên quan đến nhau
- Total revenue sources just exceeded outgoings.
- Donated food accounted for the majority of the income most of their funding came from (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Donated Food, followed by community contributions)
- Program services accounted for the most expenditure. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the vast majority of spending was used for operating program services)
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Donated food provided most of the revenue for the charity, at 86%. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- The other categories were much smaller because community contributions, which were the second largest revenue source, brought in 10.4% of overall income, and this was followed by program revenue, at 2.2%.
- Investment income, government grants, and other income were very small sources of revenue, accounting for only 0.8% combined.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Program services accounted for nearly all of the outgoings, at 95.8%.
- There were only two other expenditure items, fundraising and management and general, accounting for 2.6% and 1.6% respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
- The total amount of income was $53,561,580, which was just enough to cover the expenditures of $53,224,896.
V. Bài sửa HS IELTS TUTOR