Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The plan below shows a typical American and Japanese office." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The plan below shows a typical American and Japanese office.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: the office setups in Japan and America are diametrically different, with the former encouraging collaboration at the workplace and the latter reflecting the independent working style. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The most noticeable feature is that the positions of managers and other staff vary between the offices in the two countries, and there are also additional rooms for different functions in the American office) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "feature" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- There is only one window at the back of the department manager's seat in the Japanese layout.
- Tables of members in the same team are placed together to facilitate group discussions, forming two large areas, each of which is overseen by a section manager.
- The working station of the Japanese department manager directly faces the joint desks of his subordinates, offering him an overall view to monitor all the activities in the office (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Japanese department manager has the largest desk, sitting at the front of the room with his back to the window. Two section managers, who also have larger desks, are then placed either side of the department manager)
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Two windows are set up to stretch across the Western and the Eastern walls in the American office.
- The office in America is equipped with a printer copier, a storage and two conference rooms (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The rooms on the left side of the American office are used for storage, conferences and a copier) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "side" tiếng anh
- The space of an American office is divided into separate cubicles with high walls to minimize distractions. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the American layout has cube office space for every staff and those cubicles are shown in the middle of the picture)
- The working spaces of the management team including two section managers and one department manager are located separately with partitions on the East side of the American office.