Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below show what UK graduate and post graduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The charts below show what UK graduate and post graduate students who did not go into full-time work did after leaving college in 2008.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- UK graduates who did not have full-time jobs were most likely to continue their study after leaving college. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "continue" tiếng anh
- Part-time work and further study were the two most common choices for postgraduate students who did not work full-time. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the numbers of students studying further were highest in both groups)
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- For graduate students, the number of those deciding to study further was highest, at 29,665.
- While nearly 18,000 graduates had part-time jobs, there were more than 16,000 students who were unemployed after finishing their undergraduate courses.
- The figure for graduates who chose voluntary work was lowest, at only 3,500 students.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Further study was also the most popular option for UK postgraduates with around 2,700 students choosing to continue their study after college.
- While there were approximately 1,600 postgraduates who had to face unemployment, only 345 decided to become volunteers. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "approximately" trong IELTS
- The number of those working part-time was slightly lower, at 2,535 students.