Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The figure for burglaries experienced a considerable slump
- The rates of car thefts and robberies fluctuated heavily over the period shown
- Body 1: Viết về Burglary
- In 2010, burglary was the most common crime, with approximately 3,400 reported cases.
- The figure rose to around 3,700 in 2004, but then there was a downward trend until 2008. At this point the figure stood at just over 1,000 incidents. This rose slightly in 2009 (nêu số liệu), then continued to fluctuate for the remaining period, at…. (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "trend" tiếng anh
- Body 2: Viết về Car Theft + Robbery
- Car thefts began the period lower with 2,800, dipped to 2000 in 2006 and The least common crime was robbery, with statistics showing just over 500 robberies in 2003, and incidences remained under 1000 the whole time, ending at 750 in 2012.