Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below shows the annual pay (thousands of US dollars) for doctors and other workers in seven countries in 2004." IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 27/5/2023)
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the annual pay (thousands of US dollars) for doctors and other workers in seven countries in 2004.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Doctors received significantly higher pay compared to other workers in all seven countries in 2004, with the United States having the highest salaries for both doctors and other workers.
- Body 1: Viết về The US + Finland
- Doctors in the United States earned an annual salary of $120,000, whereas their counterparts in Finland received a relatively lower yearly pay of $50,000.
- Similarly, the highest salaries for other workers were also found in the United States at $40,000, and the figure for Finland was…. (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"salary"tiếng anh
- Body 2: Viết về các số liệu xấp xỉ nhau (Italy = Czech = Germany) & (France = Switzerland về lương doctos)
- In France and Switzerland, doctors had an annual salary of $70,000, whereas in countries such as Italy, Germany, and the Czech Republic, their yearly earnings were around $60,000.
- The second highest figure for other workers was observed in Switzerland ($40,000), followed by the figures for France ($35,000) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "observe" tiếng anh
The figures for other workers in Italy, the Czech Republic, and Germany were the same, at $20,000.