Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích & Sửa bài"The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities" IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Bài này chia quá khứ lí do nằm ở "in the last 4 weeks"
- Đi đến coffee shop là nhiều nhất (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: going to a cafe to have coffee or tea was the most common habit, except in Adelaide HOẶC: in all cities the highest percentage of people went to a café or restaurant to buy a tea or coffee in the last 4 weeks, with the exception of Adelaide where slightly more people had bought instant coffee)
- Số liệu của Melbourn, Sydney khá tương đồng nhau
- Body 1: Mô tả số liệu Melbourn, Sydney (In terms of Sydney and Melbourne)
- Mô tả số liệu “went to a cafe for coffee or tea in last 4 weeks” của 2 thành phố (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý: While the percentage of Sydney’s people drinking tea or coffee at a cafe was about 61%, the figure for Melbourne was slightly higher, at around 63%)
- Mô tả số liệu 2 categories còn lại (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: Above 45% of citizens in Sydney and Melbourne had a habit of buying instant coffee, whereas the proportions of those purchasing fresh coffee in these two cities were around 44% and 43% respectively) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase "ACCOUNT FOR" & "HAVE" (Chiếm) IELTS
- Body 2: Mô tả số liệu 3 thành phố còn lại (Moving on to the remaining cities)
- Mô tả số liệu “went to a cafe for coffee or tea in last 4 weeks” (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: Having coffee or tea at a cafe accounted for the largest percentage of people in Hobart, followed by Brisbane and Adelaide, at approximately 51% and 49% respectively)
- Mô tả số liệu 2 categories còn lại: IELTS TUTOR lưu ý nếu bài quá số chữ viết không kịp giờ có thể chọn 1 trong 2 category để đề cập
- Around 53% of people in Brisbane and Hobart chose to buy instant coffee, compared to nearly 50% of those in Adelaide. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase từ "buy" tiếng anh
- A close similarity can be seen in the percentage of people buying fresh coffee in Brisbane and Adelaide, at around 34% while Hobart’s figure was higher, at roughly 38%.
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR