Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The chart below shows what Anthropology graduates from one university did after finishing their undergraduate degree course. The table shows the salaries of the anthropologists in work" IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows what Anthropology graduates from one university did after finishing their undergraduate degree course. The table shows the salaries of the anthropologists in work
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The percentage of Anthropology graduates doing full-time work after receiving their undergraduate degree was highest
- The average salaries tended to be much higher for freelance consultants than those working in the government and private companies though there were many federal workers in the highest salary bracket. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "tend" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- The majority of Anthropology graduates had a full-time job, at 52% while the proportions of those only working part-time and the unemployed were significantly lower, at only 15% and 12% respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng & paraphrase "respectively"/ "respective"
- The figures for Anthropology graduates choosing full-time postgraduate study and the unknown group were identical, at 8%, whereas only 5% of graduates majoring in Anthropology chose to do part-time work and pursue postgraduate study at the same time.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Freelance consultants were overwhelmingly employed in the upper pay scales at 40% in both $75,000 – $99,999 and $100,000+, with just 20% making between $25,000 and $74,999. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "overwhelm" tiếng anh
- Government employees displayed a broadly similar pattern with identical figures at the two lowest pay bands, 30% in the $75,000 to $99,999 range, and 50% earning over a hundred thousand dollars a year. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "view" tiếng anh
- Private industry salaries diverged generally with 10% in the lowest income range, a striking 35% earning $50,000 to $74,999 while 25% and 30% of graduates made $75,000 – $99,999 and $100,000+ respectively.
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR