Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The pie charts below show the data regarding the time people spend on smartphones and tablets, divided by category" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The pie charts below show the data regarding the time people spend on smartphones and tablets, divided by category.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The two pie charts show that smartphones and tablets are used for the same purposes but to very different extents. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: There is a clear difference in the way people are using their smartphones and tablets. >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Cách dùng danh từ "difference"
- Games and social networking are popular activities on both these gadgets when compared to other uses (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the lion’s share of time is attributed to both games and social networking HOẶC: While tablets are being used more for gaming and other forms of entertainment, smartphones seem to be the preferred option for tasks as well as communication with the world around us)
- Body 1: VIẾT VỀ SMARTPHONES
- Games >> Social networking >> Utilities >> Còn lại
- Body 2: VIẾT VỀ TABLETS
- Games >> Social networking >> Music and videos >> Còn lại
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý thêm cách chia bố cục so sánh các category với nhau:
- When over a third of the total time spent on smartphones is for playing games, people spend more than half of their time with tablets for doing the same (57%) (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: 57% of the time spent on a tablet is given to playing games, while only 35% of the time spent on a smartphone is used for this)
- Social networking + Utilities
- The time spent on social networking - the next popular activity is more in smartphones (nêu số liệu) >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "popular" tiếng anh
- Only a mere 3% of the total time spent on smartphones is dedicated to utilities. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: smartphone users spend 29% of their time on their gadget accessing social networking sites compared with just 15% of tablet time spent on the same activity)
- Music and videos + news:
- When 13% of the time engaged in tablets is for enjoying music and videos, in smartphones, it is just 8%. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The third most popular use of the tablet is for consuming entertainment, with users spending 13% of their tablet time watching videos and listening to music. Smartphone users, however, dedicate only 8% of their smartphone time to such entertainment, preferring instead to spend 20% of their time on their phone accessing utilities)
- News is recorded as comparatively the least popular activity in both gadgets.