Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích đề"The diagram below shows the process of using water to generate electricity for human use."IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The diagram below shows the process of using water to generate electricity for human use.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- There are various steps involved in the process, beginning with the water evaporation and ending with the supplying of electricity (HOẶC The hydro-electric power generation which starts from the storage of water in the reservoir till the power supply to various destinations is systemic in nature) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic Energy IELTS - Vocabulary
- Body 1:
- Having been exposed to the sun, the sea water evaporates and forms clouds.
- The clouds which contain a great amount of water cause downpours of rain to a reservoir with a huge dam built to stop the water flow (HOẶC: the rain water which falls on the land after the natural processes of evaporation and condensation of sea water is stored in the reservoir) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "result" tiếng anh
- The water flows to a turbine through a system of valves which can be controlled to open or close. The turbine starts to rotate and generates electricity based on the power of the water (HOẶC: When the water level reaches the appropriate level in the dam, valve of the penstock pipe is opened. This allows water to reach the turbine which is placed below with immense pressure)
- The water is pumped back to the reservoir from the turbine for latter usage.
- Body 2:
- The electricity flows to a transformer station through a high voltage cables system. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "across" tiếng anh
- The electricity is sent to different destinations in the city such as hospitals, schools, factories and households via underground cables, ready for consumption.
Cùng IELTS TUTOR tham khảo thêm để hiểu rõ thêm về quy trình này: