Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The diagram below shows the stages in the recycling of aluminium drinks cans" IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 20/4/2023)
I. Đề bài
The diagram below shows the stages in the recycling of aluminium drinks cans.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Tthere are various stages in the process, from the cans being sorted at the collection centre to the melting down process at the recycling plant where new aluminium is formed, and finally where new cans are produced and ready for sale again.
- Body 1:
- In the collection centre used drinks cans are put into a recycling bin and then separated into aluminium and steel. Following this, the sorted cans are transported to a recycling facility where they are crushed into cubes ready for melting down >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ"facility"tiếng anh
- Body 2:
- Regarding the recycling process, the cubes of old aluminium are melted down at high temperatures and turned into bars of new aluminium.
- As soon as these bars have been created, they are formed into thin sheets and rolled up.
- Subsequently, this rolled up aluminium is used to create new drinks cans.
- Once they are made, they are ready to be filled with beverages and distributed to vending machines for consumption >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"distribute"tiếng anh
- After that, the whole process is repeated all over again.