Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea." IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 20/4/2023)
I. Đề bài
The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Body 1:
- Only buds and two top leaves are harvested to ensure the desired quality of tea.
- The leaves are placed on a rack so that the air can be passed through and remove 60% of their moisture >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb "pass through sth"
- After the leaves wither, they can be treated by using either traditional method or modern one.
- Regarding the traditional method, the tea leaves are rolled flat and broken to produce loose tea and enzymes are released from the leaves during this stage.
- The modern method, on the other hand, is employed to produce tea bags. This process is expected to produce smaller granular pieces as the leaves are cut, torn, and curled.
- Body 2:
- During the process of producing tea, the leaves undergo oxidation or fermentation, which is facilitated by spreading the rolled leaves on flat surfaces like tiles or cement, allowing enzymes to react with air. As a result, the color of the leaves changes to copper.
- The leaves are dried up in ovens or hot air dryers, causing a significant loss of moisture (97%). Also, flavor and aroma from the leaves are released >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "release"
- Body 1:
V. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR