Bên cạnh cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), Hãy đọc kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ"The plans below show a student room for two people and a student for one person at an Australian university"IELTS WRITING TASK 1 từng bước phân tích để nắm cách chia bố cục cũng như viết bài không sai task response nhé!
I. Đề bài
The plans below show a student room for two people and a student for one person at an Australian university.
II. Từ vựng
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- in-room facilities = room equipment = interior equipment: Cơ sở vật chất trong phòng
- placement = arrangement: Sự sắp xếp
- put = place = situate: Đặt, để
- permit (v) : cho phép
- feature (v) : có nét đặc trưng
- apparently (adj) : rõ ràng, hiển nhiên
- the room designed for 2 occupants = the double dorm room = the room for 2 students: Phòng thiết kế dành cho 2 người. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý
- show = demonstrate = illustrate = detail = indicate
- A student room for 2 people = a double dorm room (layout) = a student room for 2 occupants
- A student room for one person = a single dorm room (layout) = a student room for a single occupant
- 2 student rooms = the layout plans of 2 different rooms specifically designed to accommodate a single and two occupants
- regarding = as regards = in terms of: Về mặt
- feature = include st: Bao gồm
- single-occupant : một người ở
- sufficient space : đủ không gian
- adjacent to that : liền kề với đó
- comprise (v) : bao gồm, gồm có
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The size of both kind of rooms are equal in terms of length with the differences in width and supplied furnitures (HOẶC IELTS TUTOR gợi ý thêm: The main diﬀerences between the two rooms are the price, the size, the features of each room, and how many people each room can accommodate). >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "equal" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết về Student room for two people, $350/week
- The first room is the larger (6m x 4m), more expensive one ($350) and can accommodate 2 people
- At the top right corner is Bed 1, and at the bottom right corner is Bed 2.
- Beside each bed is a study desk and both are divided by a cupboard. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "divide" tiếng anh
- The larger option has a small social/dining area with a circular table and two chairs facing the television.
- The larger room also features a bookshelf.
- Body 2: Student room for one person,$200/week
- The living space in the single room is 2.5 meters wide which allows sufficient space to place a single bed with one study desk beside it, across from which is a TV. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "across" tiếng anh
- At the upper left corner is the bathroom, and adjacent to that is the cooking area comprising a stove, a microwave, and a sink. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý CỤM CÓ "THIS / THAT / THESE / THOSE" THƯỜNG GẶP