Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "a survey people expectation the charge for 5 different areas in the future" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
A survey people expectation the charge for 5 diffeirent areas in the future.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The majority of the surveyed youth expect that, besides the communication between people and food quality, all other surveyed aspects of life will get worse (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: European young people have negative expectations about the changes in these areas, with the exception of communication between people and food quality) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "quality" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Heath + Air quality + Water quality
- Over half of the surveyed youth believed that the quality of health, as well as water, would decline over the next 20 years, with the figures being 58% and 60% respectively (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: 60% of young people hold negative expectations about the problem of the quality of water and the level of public health in the EU) >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Cách paraphrase từ "problem" tiếng anh
- 77% of people surveyed expected to see a decline in air quality, which was over three times more than the number of people who believed otherwise. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the expectation that the air quality will get worse was the most common among young people with just under 80% of them choosing that answer) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng phrase "more than..." tiếng anh
- Body 2: Food quality + People communication
- The majority of people participating in the survey expected to see improvements in the communication between people, at 64% while only 36% of them thought the opposite (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: around 65% of young people answered that interpersonal communications will be improved)
- Opinions on food quality were divided almost equally with just over half the survey participants believing that things would improve, and 49% thinking the opposite (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Half of young people expect to see enhancements in the food quality while half disagree with this idea)