Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The table gives information about annual salaries of five employment sectors in Australia in 2006" IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề Ngày 6.08.2022 computer-based)
I. Đề bài
The table gives information about annual salaries of five employment sectors in Australia in 2006.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: employees working in Education and Travelling sector not only received a comparatively lower salary in terms of Maximum and Minimum, but also had the lowest average annual income.
- Body 1: Category có số liệu average cao: Engineering, IT & Telecommunication, Sales
- IT & Engineering:
- Sales: The biggest gap between Maximum and Minimum existed in Sales, and while the Maximum was the highest among all sectors, reaching up to 216,100 Australian dollars, the Minimum was the lowest compared with other sectors, with only 27,000.
- Body 2: Category có số liệu average thấp: Education & Travelling: The least noticeable gaps (approximately 35,000 Australian dollars) were in Education and Travelling sectors.
- The employees in both sectors received the maximum and minimum annual payment of 68,000 and 32,500 Australian dollars on average. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "sector" tiếng anh
- These two sectors had the lowest average annual income, which were no more than 50,000 Australia dollars >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "income" tiếng anh