Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The chart below shows the percentage of households owning four types of electronic devices between 1995 and 2015."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi 16/9/2023)
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the percentage of households owning four types of electronic devices between 1995 and 2015
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- There was a noticeable upward trend in ownership for all four electronic devices.
- MP3 players were the most widely owned device in 1995 but were surpassed by the other devices by 2015.
- Body 1: Viết về Mobile phone + Computer + Tablet
- Roughly 10% of households were using cell phones in 1995, and this percentage saw a sudden surge to precisely 70% over the next five years. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Afterward, it experienced a gradual increase, reaching approximately 95% by 2015.
- Computer usage started at about 9%, then steadily rose to approximately 60% by 2005.
- By 2015, nearly every household had a computer.
- Tablets did not make an appearance in this country until around 2003, when they were owned by about one-tenth of households, a figure that climbed to slightly over 60% in 2010 and then experienced a moderate increase to approximately 80% by the end of the period. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- Body 2: Viết về MP3 Player
- In the initial year, which was 1995, MP3 players held the top position, with approximately 15% of households owning this gadget
- The ownership rate for MP3 players increased at the slowest pace, reaching just over 40% by 2015, making it the least common device.