Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The following maps show the changes in the town of Springer from 1970 until now. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Giải đề thi 9/11/2023)
I. Đề bài
The following maps show the changes in the town of Springer from 1970 until now
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng map này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Over the past fifty years, urbanization in Springer has led to extensive infrastructure development while rural farmlands and forests have diminished, necessitating the construction of multiple new roads to enhance transportation.
- Body 1: Viết về map 1
- In 1970, the town was a small settlement with only a few houses, a shop, and a school. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- The surrounding area was mostly farmland and forest.
- Body 2: Viết về map 2
- Commencing from the northwest, houses and forests have been replaced by apartment buildings, significantly reducing green spaces.
- Moving northeast, what was once a forest now accommodates an airport.
- In the central area, numerous retail venues and a school have been erected, further diminishing wooded areas, albeit some forests remaining to the east and west. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 1 (Complaint letter) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- In the southern region, three-quarters of agricultural land have transitioned into shops, housing, and apartments, leaving only a quarter of farmland in the southeast corner.
- The western forest has remained unaltered.