Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The table below shows the proportion of the workforce who are women and the proportion of managers who are women in five different countries."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 29/8/2023)
I. Đề bài
The plans below show how the ground floor of a particular building has changed over time
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- The layout of the ground floor, including the positioning of the kitchen area and the main entrance, has remained consistent over time.
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Between 1958 and 1984, the ground floor functioned as an office space, with a restroom added to the left of the entrance, offices for assistants and secretaries, and a meeting room at the far end. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- On the right side of the entrance, the manager's office was constructed midway between the kitchen and the reception area.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- From 1985 to 2000, the ground floor underwent renovations to become an apartment.
- The manager's office and reception area were combined to create two bedrooms in front of the kitchen.
- On the other side, the previous facilities were replaced, and a living room and bathroom with a shower were installed.
- Body 3: Viết về biểu đồ 3
- Since 2001, the ground floor has been transformed into a flower shop. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- The area to the left of the entrance, which used to be the bathroom, was repurposed as a play area.
- The living room was converted into a storage space for gift cards, and the previous two bedrooms were replaced with a new office, featuring flowers on both the opposite and left sides.