Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải đề"The table below shows the proportion of the workforce who are women and the proportion of managers who are women in five different countries."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 29/8/2023)
I. Đề bài
The table below shows the proportion of the workforce who are women and the proportion of managers who are women in five different countries.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Female workers constitute a smaller percentage compared to their male counterparts
- There is relatively higher gender equality in the surveyed English-speaking countries, especially in managerial roles.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Body 1: Australia + US
- The United States and Australia have the highest representation of women in professional work, with 46% of employees and 43% of managers being female in the former, and 42% of employees and 43% of managers being female in the latter.
- Body 2: Srilanka + Japan + Egypt
- While the two Asian countries (Srilanka and Japan) have substantial female workforces, with Japan having 48% women in the workforce, managerial positions in these countries are largely dominated by men (over 80%). >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- An even more significant gender disparity is evident in Egypt, where women hold no more than 20% of positions at any professional level.