Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích & sửa đề "The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010" IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
IELTS Writing Task 1: Map of a City Hospital (IELTS Cambridge 13)
The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
Đối với dạng map có thể chia theo bố cục mỗi đoạn thân bài mỗi map như sau:
- Overall: có thể lựa chọn các đặc điểm sau:
- The main differences in road access to this hospital involve intersection upgrades and the development of parking spaces and bus facilities.
- Hoặc (Three main modifications were made to the hospital’s vehicle access. These involved the building of new roundabouts, a new bus station and new parking facilities)
- Body 1: mô tả map City Hospital 2007 chú ý những điểm sau:
- The hospital road, which had three bus stops on the either side, was connected to the city road and to the ring road.
- Staff and visitors used the same car park, which was situated to the east of Hospital Road and accessed via the ring road (hoặc In 2007, there was a small parking lot along Hospital road for both staff and the public)
- Body 2: mô tả map City Hospital 2010 chú ý những điểm sau:
- The majority of the hospital underwent very little change with the roads (Ring, City, and Hospital road) all largely the same
- The most striking change is the appearance of two new roundabouts. The first one was constructed at the three-way junction of the hospital road and the ring road surrounding the hospital while the second one was located at the four-way intersection of the hospital road and the city road.
- The six bus stops, situated along the hospital road, were removed to make way for a new bus station to the western side of this road
- In terms of parking spaces, a new public car park was constructed to the eastern side of the hospital and people could access this car park via the ring road, while the old parking lot became a staff-only area.
IV. Sửa bài HS IELTS TUTOR