Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách viết WRITING không bị dư chữ , IELTS TUTOR sẽ hướng dẫn Giải đề"In some cities, the government has tried to reduce traffic by a congestion tax during rush hours. Is this positive or negative?" IELTS WRITING TASK 2
I. Đề bài
In some cities, the government has tried to reduce traffic by a congestion tax during rush hours. Is this positive or negative?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Bài này thuộc dạng opinion essay nên nếu IELTS TUTOR cho rằng negative development thì sẽ bố cục bài như sau:
- Intro câu 2: việc In some cities, the government has tried to reduce traffic by a congestion tax during rush hours sẽ là negative vì những lí do sau:
- Body 1: lí do số 1 vì sao sự việc trên là negative
- Main idea: It limits their convenience to travel >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "decrease" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Some professionals are forced to work in certain shifts due to their job requirements. This is largely non-negotiable and hence they cannot help/avoid traveling during the peak hours of the day.
- Supporting idea: There are also travels made in case of medical and other emergencies. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn cách dùng "in the event that ", "in the event of "
- Example: For example, a nurse who works a 7 pm to 7 am shift may have difficulty finding a bus or train to take them to work. Similarly, a parent who needs to take their child to the hospital may have difficulty finding a taxi or ride-sharing service during peak hours.
- Body 2: lí do số 2 vì sao sự việc trên là negative
- Main idea: This adds financial burden to the general public (HOẶC: it can impact the economic stability of an individual / This will result in an excessive financial burden on the working class and have huge economic implications for society at large) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "outweigh" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Regular travellers at peak hours will have to keep aside a considerable proportion of money every month from their earnings to pay the congestion tax. Many of these people are already paying road tax, vehicle tax, pollution and insurance >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "proportion" tiếng anh
- Example: In a city with a newly implemented congestion tax, a family of four, whose parents rely on public transportation for their downtown commutes, faces the prospect of an extra $50 per week in transportation costs. This added financial burden poses challenges in covering essential expenses like groceries, housing, and healthcare.
- Conclusion: paraphrase intro câu 2
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày