Bên cạnh hướng dẫn phương pháp học IELTS SPEAKING siêu hiệu quả, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích bài IELTS WRITING TASK 1 về "living alone" - The bar chart below shows the proportions of English men and women of different ages who were living alone in 2011. The pie chart compares the numbers of bedrooms in these one-person households
I. Đề bài
The bar chart below shows the proportions of English men and women of different ages who were living alone in 2011. The pie chart compares the numbers of bedrooms in these one-person households.
II. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Females made up a higher proportion of people living alone than males, and this difference is particularly noticeable in the older age categories. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng Figure / percentage / proportion
- The most common number of bedrooms in a single-occupant home was two (the 2-bedroom house is the most popular one)
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Nhớ nhắc đến số liệu "All Ages"
- 16-24 số liệu cân bằng
- 25-34 &35-49: Male > Female
- Among younger adults the figures for males were higher when in the 35-49 age category, men accounted for nearly 65% of people living alone.
- Những group còn lại: Male < Female
- A significant majority of the people aged 65 or over who were living alone in England in 2011 were female >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "proportion" tiếng anh
- Women made up around 72% of single occupants aged 75 to 84, and 76% of those aged 85 or over (nêu số liệu của males tương ứng)
- The age of 85 and over had the largest disparity between men and women living alone (24% and 76% respectively)
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- 35.4% of one-person households in England had two bedrooms while one-bedroom and three-bedroom homes accounted for 28% and 29.8% of the total (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: 2-bedroom house was the most favourable type chosen by 34% of the single people. An approximately equal percentage of these people opted for household with 1 or 3 bedrooms (28% and 29.85% respectively)
- Under 7% of single-occupant homes had four or more bedrooms. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Lưu ý IELTS WRITING TASK 1