I. Đề bài
Distribution of natural gas to customers (This diagram illustrates the man-made process that a company uses to distribute natural gas to consumers)
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Body 1: Viết về các nguồn (import, gas well & oil well): The gas can originate from several sources. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt "ORIGINATE, ORIGIN, ORIGINAL, ORIGINALITY
- The ready-to- use gas may be imported by ship and is available for immediate distribution.
- Natural gas can be obtained directly from gas wells >> After treatment in a gas plant, it is ready for distribution. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "find" tiếng anh
- Another way of obtaining natural gas is as a by-product of oil production >> Oil is refined and the natural gas is obtained as part of the process.
- Body 2: Còn lại
- Gas from all three of these sources is initially kept in a central underground storage facility. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "convenience" tiếng anh
- It is then piped to regional storage centres.
- It is transported either by 24,000 litre rail wagons, or 40,000 litre road tankers to retail outlets ready to be sold to the public.
- It is stored in 120,000 litre tanks at the retail outlets >> delivery to individual customers by smaller 12,000 litre tanker trucks. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "store" tiếng anh