Bên cạnh hướng dẫn rất kĩ cách học IELTS SPEAKING hiệu quả & Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn thêm Phân tích đề "When designing a building, the most important factor is the intended use of the building rather than its outward appearance" IELTS WRITING
I. Đề bài
When designing a building, the most important factor is the intended use of the building rather than its outward appearance. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Opinion essay, dạng đề mà có chữ MOST, là phải đọc cho thật kĩ nhé
- Intro câu 2 & Conclusion khẳng định quan điểm totally agree
- Body 1: Lí do 1 vì sao totally agree với quan điểm đề cho có thể triển khai:
- Main idea: If a building is unable to perform its most basic functions, then it is undoubtedly a failed project.
- Supporting idea: If the architect is overly focused on how the school looks, then they may sacrifice ease of use and practicality. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "focus" tiếng anh
- Example: For example, if an architect is building a primary school then they must consider parking areas, how cars will pick up and drop off children, where to put the playground, access for people with disabilities, and that is just the area around the school >< A beautiful parking lot that only has room for a handful of cars is useless. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "CONSIDER" tiếng anh
- Body 2: Lí do 2 vì sao totally agree với quan điểm đề cho
- Main idea: only by focusing on the functionality of a design first can we bring out the best use of a construction. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ"construction"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: people use a particular place because of what it offers inside not merely because of what it looks like on the outside.
- Example: For example, if a company intends to erect a new office building, they will tend to choose the design based on the inner working spaces to enhance the operation of the staff and the enterprise.