Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The charts below give information about travel to and from the UK, and about the most popular countries for UK residents to visit.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The UK residents travelled abroad more than the number of foreign tourists visited the UK.
- While France and Spain attracted the largest numbers of British tourists, Turkey was the least popular among the five. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "popular" tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- In 1979, there were 10 and 12 million visits made by foreigners to UK and the British to other nations, respectively.
- British people continued a robust upward trend in terms of visiting abroad and ended up with almost 55 million overseas tours in 1999.
- However, the trend line of visiting to the UK by overseas residents followed relatively a slower increase over the period, finishing the straight 20-year period with only about 25 million tours to the UK.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- With roughly 12 million British tourists, France was the most visited country by the UK traveller in 1999, and Spain was the second most popular travel destination for British residents because it attracted around 10 million British visitors in this period.
- All the other three countries, USA, Greece and Turkey, registered between 2.5 and 4 million British tourists in 1999. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "register" tiếng anh
- Among the stated five countries, with only about 2.5 million tourists, Turkey attracted the least number of the UK visitors in the same period.