Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the number of shops that closed and the number of new shops that opened in one country between 2011 and 2018." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The graph below shows the number of shops that closed and the number of new shops that opened in one country between 2011 and 2018.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- What stands out from the graph is that the numbers of shops closed down and opened both fluctuated significantly with a downward trend over the period.
- Although the number of new shops exceeded that of defunct retailers in the first year, there were more stores that ceased to exist by the end of the period.
- Body 1: Viết giai đoạn 2011 đến 2014
- In 2011, there were approximately 8,500 openings in the country, significantly higher than the 6,200 closures. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "approximately" trong IELTS
- Over the next several years, openings dropped to a low of 4,000 and then partly recovered to 6,100 in 2014.
- Closures were more stable and rose to a peak of 7,100 in 2013 before reaching nearly the same level as openings in 2014.
- Body 2: Viết giai đoạn 2014 đến hết
- Closures fell dramatically to just 600 in 2015 before returning to slightly depressed levels and finishing the time surveyed at 5,100 in 2018. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "level" tiếng anh
- Openings declined less substantially to around 4,000 between 2015 and 2017 and dipped to end at 3,000 precisely in 2018.