Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích & sửa essay"The diagram below shows how electricity is produced in a nuclear power station"
I. Đề bài
The diagram below shows how electricity is produced in a nuclear power station.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Câu paraphrase đề bài The illustration below shows the process of how nuclear power plants make electricity.
- Câu overall:
- The process begins with uranium fuel heating water and ends with electricity being delivered to homes and offices. There is also a system to stop overheating hoặc
- The process can be divided into two main parts: the generation of power from nuclear fuel and a water cooling system to prevent a meltdown.
- Body 1:
- The nuclear fuel is kept in a containment building to prevent it from escaping. The fuel is passed through two generators, which heats the water inside them, turning it into steam (hoặc the nuclear reaction takes place inside a containment building in order to prevent the leakage of radioactive material. The process begins when uranium fuel is passed through two generators, producing steam)
- The steam travels along pipes to a turbine and spins it, which produces electricity in a connected generator.
- The power passes through a transformer and then through power lines, where it is delivered to homes and so on.
- Body 2:
- During the electricity production process, there is a risk that the turbine will overheat, so there is a cooling system included in the design.
- An outside water source is connected to the turbine by pipes, allowing water to pass around the turbine and prevent it from becoming too hot.
- The steam produced by this process is released into the air through a cooling tower.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý các từ vựng nên tham khảo:
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR