Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart shows the main methods of transportation for people traveling to a university for work or study in 2004 and 2009." IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 21/5/2023)
I. Đề bài
The chart shows the main methods of transportation for people traveling to a university for work or study in 2004 and 2009.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Overall: The most significant change observed between 2004 and 2009 was the decrease in car usage coupled with the increase in bus utilization.
- Body 1: 3 số liệu nổi bật: Car + Bus
- Car + Bus
- In 2004, car travel was the most prevalent, chosen by 51% of respondents, followed by buses at 33%. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ "prevalent" tiếng anh
- By 2009, the trend had shifted, with buses becoming the favored means of transportation, employed by 46% of individuals, while car usage decreased to 28%.
- Car + Bus
- Body 2: Các số liệu còn lại: Bicycle + Walking + Train
- In 2004, bicycle, train, and walking accounted for 9%, 3%, and 4% of the respondents, respectively.
- In 2009, bicycle usage increased to 16%, whereas train and walking remained relatively low at 4% and 6%, respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu Word form của "remain"