Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The first graph gives the number of passengers traveling by train in Sydney. The second graph provides information on the percentage of trains running on time."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 30/6/2023)
I. Đề bài
The first graph gives the number of passengers traveling by train in Sydney. The second graph provides information on the percentage of trains running on time
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- There was an overall increase in the number of train passengers during the given period.
- The percentage of trains running on time showed a fluctuating trend, with a general decline. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Phân tích và sửa chi tiết đề thi IELTS SPEAKING 4/8 [Audio+Transcript]
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Between 1995 and 2001, the number of train passengers showed continuous growth, with the most notable increase observed from 1999 to 2001, reaching a peak of 300 million passengers in 2001, surpassing the initial figure by 50 million in 1995
- The following year saw a decline to 280 million passengers, a number that remained nearly constant until 2004. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI TASK 1 VIẾT THƯ NGÀY 05/7/2020"you are going to take a holiday and your friend agrees to stay at your house. Write a letter to him for"IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa HS đạt 6.0 đi thi thật)
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- The proportion of punctual trains started at 92% in 1995 but experienced a decline of 6 percentage points two years later.
- Over the next six years, the percentage fluctuated between 85% and 94%, with the latter being the highest recorded.
- In the final year, there was a dramatic drop to 72% in the percentage of trains running on time. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) Some students work while studying. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this trend and give your opinion?NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)