Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The graph below shows the number of magazines sold in 5 different countries in 2005 and 2015. A prediction for 2025 is also given.IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 1/7/2023)
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the number of magazines sold in 5 different countries in 2005 and 2015. A prediction for 2025 is also given
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- There was a declining trend in the number of magazines sold in France and the UK from 2005 to 2015, with further predicted decreases in the future.
- French magazines have the highest sales during the period surveyed, whereas Spanish magazines have the lowest, and this pattern is expected to continue until 2025. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Phân tích&Bài Sửa HS đạt 7.0"The diagram below shows how to recycle organic waste to produce fertiliser (compost)" IELTS WRITING TASK 1
- Body 1: Viết về số liệu giảm qua các năm
- In 2005, France had the highest magazine sales, reaching approximately 40,000 copies, which decreased to around 37,500 by 2015 and is projected to decline further to 35,000 by 2025.
- The UK had significantly fewer magazine sales compared to France, with 22,000 copies sold in 2005, expected to decrease to 18,000 by 2025. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020"Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which is better?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Body 2: Viết về số liệu fluctuate
- The US, which had the second-highest magazine sales in 2005 (nêu số liệu), is also expected to see a decline to 25,000 copies by 2025. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Phân tích & Sửa đề"Traffic and accommodation problems are increasing and the government should encourage some businesses to move from cities to rural areas. Does the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?" (ngày21/11/2020)
- The most notable change is seen in Italy, where magazine sales were 15,000 in 2005 and 20,000 in 2015, but are predicted to sharply decrease to 1,000 by 2025.
- Spain had the lowest number of magazines sold in 2005, with 5,000 copies, experiencing a slight increase in 2015 but predicted to reach 5,000 again by 2025. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table)