Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The given bar graph analyses the relative amount of GDP that five different countries invested in healthcare services in 2002." IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 14/5/2023)
I. Đề bài
The table below shows the information about spending on health in five different countries in 2002. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The healthcare expenditure of both the public and private sectors in France as a percentage of GDP stands out as the highest among the five countries, whereas Italy and Japan exhibit the lowest figures for public and private healthcare spending, respectively.
- Body 1: Mô tả France + Germany
- Among the five countries, France allocated the highest proportion of its GDP to public healthcare spending, at 8.6%, followed by Germany with 7%.
- Furthermore, France also had the highest proportion of private healthcare spending, making it the country with the highest overall healthcare expenditure, totaling 11.4%.
- Although Germany ranked fourth in terms of private spending (nêu số liệu), its total healthcare budget remained the second largest. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng IN TERMS OF trong tiếng anh
- Body 2: Mô tả các nước còn lại
- The Italian government allocated only 5.3% of its GDP for public spending, and this country had the lowest total healthcare budgets, at slightly above 7%.
- The United States ranked third in both categories, with public spending at 6% and total spending at 8.6%. >> IELTS TUTOR Paraphrase từ"category"tiếng anh(Diễn đạt từ"nhóm")