Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The charts below show the percentage of people working in different sectors in town A and town B in 1960, 2010"IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The graph and chart give information about species extinctions and the threats to plant life.
Threats to plant life
Extinctions of plant and animal species
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Human impact is responsible for far more harm to plant life than natural events are.
- Extinction rates are increasing >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Writing Vocabulary - Từ vựng Topic Environment
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Viết về human impact:
- 81.3% of of the harmful activities are human ones (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: 81.3% of events are done by humans)
- The worst of these are harvesting and agriculture, which together comprise just over 33% of the total impact (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Agriculture and harvesting have a significant contribution to human impact (18.7% and 14.4% respectively)
- Other facts, like logging and development, amount to about 10% >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Từ vựng topic Transportation IELTS
- Livestock, disturbance and other responsible factors lie between 7.7% to 4.7%
- Viết về natural events:
- There are only two natural factors listed as threatening plant life, natural disasters and other natural events, and both of these account for roughly 10% of of the total threat.
- Viết về human impact:
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- The number of extinction species started just about 5000 million in 2000, and this number will be projected to its peak in 2060 (nêu số liệu) (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: This sharp increase will have declined significantly by the end of this century (to under 30,000 extinctions per millions species) after having reached its peak around 2060, at 50,000 extinctions per million species)
- The graph shows the opposite trend, meaning that the figure will decrease from…to… and is expected to stop at less than 30,000 million species in 2100 >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase từ "public transport"
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR