Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The charts below show the percentage of people working in different sectors in town A and town B in 1960, 2010"IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The charts below show the percentage of people working in different sectors in town A and town B in 1960, 2010
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- The manufacturing sector witnessed a substantial increase in both towns A and town B over the 50-year period (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: town A saw the greatest increase in the percentage of people working in the manufacturing sector, which overtook the other sectors to employ most of the workers of the town) (Hoặc nếu không muốn chọn số liệu tăng IELTS TUTOR có thể viết số liệu giảm: There was also a decline in the proportion of people working in sales in both towns)
- People in town A mainly worked in the manufacturing sector while sales attracted the highest proportion of town B’s workforce (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: In town B, sales had the highest proportion of the workforce)
- Body 1: Viết về Town A (Looking at town A)
- In 1960, 40% of the employees in town A had a sales-related job while the figures for manufacturing and services were lower, at 30% and 29%, respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng & paraphrase "respectively"/ "respective"
- In 2010, however, manufacturing surpassed the other two sectors to attract the highest proportion of workers (64%), whereas employment in sales and services saw a decline of 21% and 14%, respectively.
- Body 2: Viết về Town B (Turning to town B)
- Sales attracted the majority of people, despite a drop from 70% in 1960 to 53% in 2010.
- Manufacturing and services, by contrast, saw rises in the proportion of employees of 15% and 2%, respectively. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "by contrast/in contrast/in contrast to sth"