Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The graph and chart give information about the migration to the UK between 2000 and 2008. The line graph shows the intended length of stay of immigrants. The pie chart shows the reasons for migration to the UK in 2008."IELTS WRITING TASK 1(Đề thi IELTS 25/3/2023)
I. Đề bài
The graph and chart give information about the migration to the UK between 2000 and 2008. The line graph shows the intended length of stay of immigrants. The pie chart shows the reasons for migration to the UK in 2008.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Most immigrant intended to stay in the UK for up to 2 years, and a majority of them came to the country for study and employment.
- Body 1: Biểu đồ số 1.
- Initially, 50,000 immigrants planned to stay in the UK for up to 2 years, and this number increased rapidly to 125,000 in 2004, with the number of people immigrating to the UK for up to 2 years reaching its peak of approximately 127,000 in 2006 after a fluctuation, followed by a slight fall to 110,000 in the final year >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "peak" như động từ, tính từ & danh từ
- Over the period, the quantity of immigrants who intended to stay for 4 years and more in the UK fluctuated, and it is interesting to note that the figure of around 52,000 in 2000 is similar to the figure for the year 2008.
- After a drop from 50,000 to 36,000 between 2000 and 2002, the number of those who had 2-year-to-4-year length of stay experienced an increase over the remaining years, reaching just over 40,000 in 2008.
- Body 2: Biểu đồ số 2
- Work and study were the two most common reasons for migration to the UK in 2008, accounting for 38% and 32% respectively >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Word form "migration" tiếng anh
- 16% of people migrated to the UK so as to accompany or join their family members.
- The proportions of those who came to the country for other purposes and gave no response were on par, at 7% both.