Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The graph below shows the average retirement age of males and females in six countries in 2003" IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
The graph below shows the average retirement age of males and females in six countries in 2003. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé.
- Body 1: Viết về những nước có độ tuổi nghỉ hưu trên 60
- The longest duration of service by both genders is observed in Korea. When the average retirement age of a Korean male was 68 years and 8 months, it was 18 months shorter for a Korean female.
- Australia, the USA and Japan had the next longer retirement ages.
- While in case of men, it ranged from 64 years and a month to 67 years and four months, in case of women, it ranged between 63 years and 5 months to 66 years and 9 months.
- Body 2: Viết về những nước có độ tuổi nghỉ hưu dưới 60
- Italy and France recorded the lower retirement ages.
- The average retirement ages of Italian males and females were 58 years and 57 years respectively.
- France recorded the least age of retirement, with 57 and 4 months for men and 56 and 9 months for women. >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp TỪ VỰNG TOPIC PHỤ NỮ (WOMEN/GIRL) TIẾNG ANH