Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth." IELTS WRITING TASK 1.
I. Đề bài
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- There are four main stages in the life cycle of the silkworm, from eggs to adult moth. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The life cycle of a silkworm has four primary stages, beginning with the laying of eggs by the silk moth and ending with the formation of the silk cocoon)
- The process of silk cloth production involves six steps, from silkworm cocoon to silk material. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Silk cloth production also has different stages that begin with the selection of silk thread shells and end with the dying process) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ"selection"tiếng anh
- Body 1: Viết về Life Cycle of the Silkworm
- At the first stage in the life cycle of a silkworm, the moth lays its eggs. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The life cycle of a silkworm commences when the silkmoth lays its eggs on mulberry leaves)
- Around ten days later, silkworm larvae hatch from the eggs; these larvae feed on mulberry leaves.
- After four to six weeks, the larvae become covered in silk thread, and it takes between three and eight days for a full cocoon to be produced. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH PARAPHRASE TỪ "CHOOSE" IELTS
- In 16 days, the silk moth appears from the cocoon, and the cycle repeats itself.
- Body 2: Viết về Production of silk cloth
- For silk cloth production, a cocoon is first selected and then boiled in water.
- After boiling, the silk thread that makes up the cocoon is unwound, and then several strands of thread are twisted together. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: these shells are unwinded into 300-900m long threads, which are twisted and dyed) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "evolution" tiếng anh
- At the fifth and sixth stages in the process, the thread can either be dyed and then woven into silk fabric, or it can be woven first and then dyed subsequently.