Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The pie charts below show the main reasons why students chose to study at a particular UK University in 1987 and 2007"IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Đề thi computer 10/7/2022)
I. Đề bài
The pie charts below show the main reasons why students chose to study at a particular UK University in 1987 and 2007
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
- Dạng biểu đồ này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Having suitable degree courses remained the most important issue when it came to college preference (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the suitable degree courses were the most concerning reason in both years)
- While the distance to their parent’s house was the least concern in 1987, it surprisingly became the second most important factor to study at a UK university in 2007. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN BIỆT "REMAIN & RETAIN" TIẾNG ANH
- Body 1: Viết về số liệu tăng
- In 1987, the proportion of students choosing a university for having suitable degree courses experienced slight growth from 35% to 37% over the next two decades.
- The percentage of students who preferred to choose a university that was near to their parents’ houses doubled from 10% to 20% over the period. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng prefer, would prefer, would rather, had better
- Body 2: Viết về số liệu giảm
- The figure for quality of resources, which was the second most common reason in the first year; however, dropped mildly by 4% to 17%.
- Students tended to care less about the sport and recreational activities that were provided, with a considerable drop from 19% to 6%, which became the least popular reason for choosing a university in 2007. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "recreation" tiếng anh
- The percentage of students who were concerned with the quality of professors almost halved, dropping from 15% to 8% during the examined period.