Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪNG BƯỚC CÁCH LÀM BÀI TẬP MẪU IELTS READING DẠNG FILL IN THE GAP, IELTS TUTOR cung cấp Phân tích "The diagram below shows the stages in the food production chain of the United States" (kèm bài sửa).
I. Đề bài
The diagram below shows the stages in the food production chain of the United States. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Dạng process này thì đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE WRITING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé
- Body 1:
- Raw food materials, including vegetables, livestock, and fish, are produced and collected from different sources, typically from farms and seas (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: Most food comes from domesticated animals and plants, and their production occurs on farms or ranches) >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu Từ vựng Topic Farming IELTS
- These raw, unprocessed materials are then sent to factories where they are processed and made into fresh food products and prepared food products.
- These products are loaded onto trucks and transported to distribution agencies >> IELTS TUTOR giới thiệu Từ vựng topic Transportation IELTS
- Body 2:
- At the distribution agencies, food is delivered and supplied to food service facilities, including retailers or restaurants, where they are consumed in different ways (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: food from the farm or processing plant is transported to the consumer or a food service facility like a restaurant, cafeteria, or hospital kitchen)
- Food can be used to prepare meals at home for families, and it can also be cooked and served to diners in a restaurants or at in a buffets (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: The preparation step may involve following a complex recipe with many ingredients, simply heating and serving a food on a plate, or just opening a package and eating the food)
IV. Sửa bài viết HS IELTS TUTOR