Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích"The tables below give the distribution of world population in 1950 and 2000, with an estimate of the situation in 2050."IELTS WRITING TASK 1
I. Đề bài
The tables below give the distribution of world population in 1950 and 2000, with an estimate of the situation in 2050.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The global population is seen increasing over the period
- Chỉ có Africa số liệu tăng giữa các năm (từ 1950 đến 2050) (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt: The only region where the percentage contribution is expected to increase by 2050 is Africa while Europe is expected to have the greatest drop in proportion over the same time span)
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1 (As per the first table)
- The rate of population across the world grew more than double in 2000 (6 billion), compared to 1950 (2.5 billion).
- The projected growth is seen to slow down till 2050 when it is expected to hit 9 billion
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- From a relatively small percentage contribution of 9% in 1950, the people of Africa are forecast to make up a fifth of the total world population by 2050 (nêu số liệu)
- The figure for Europe stood at 22% in 1950 and is expected to continue its steady decline to reach just 7% in 2050.
- Asia is the only region to show an increase in proportion contribution over the first fifty years but the prediction of a decline, albeit small, looking forward to 2050 (nêu số liệu)
- The remaining regions, North America, Latin America and Oceania each make up less than 10% of the total world population and show only minor fluctuations in contribution over the whole time period (nêu số liệu)