Bên cạnh Phân tích bài essay về "The number of visitors in the UK" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân tích "The chart below shows the value of one country’s exports in various categories during 2015 and 2016. The table shows the percentage change in each category or exports in 2016 compared with 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (Cambridge 14 Test 2)
I. Đề bài
The chart below shows the value of one country’s exports in various categories during 2015 and 2016. The table shows the percentage change in each category or exports in 2016 compared with 2015. (Cambridge 14 Test 2)
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Body 1: Viết về biểu đồ 1
- Petroleum products and engineered goods were the two most valuable exports in both years; their values were around $61 and $58 billion respectively in 2015 and then both went up to approximately $62 billion in 2016 >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "around" tiếng anh
- Exports of agricultural products and of textiles also both climbed, to roughly $31 billion.
- Gems and jewellery, in comparison, was the only sector whose export value fell, from about $44 to $41 billion.
- Body 2: Viết về biểu đồ 2
- Of the 5 export categories, textile exports showed the largest growth in value, at 15.24%.
- This was followed by engineered goods, petroleum products and agricultural products, whose export values went up by 8.5, 3 and 0.81 percent respectively.
- The export value of Gems and jewellery experienced a drop, by 5.18 percent >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "experience" tiếng anh